The total installed cost of a Chemtrol thermoplastic piping system is significantly lower than that of a comparable non-plastic system. Years of maintenance-free operation keep the savings coming. Keep reading for product attributes, advantages, and cost savings.
- 80% lighter than metals
- No rusting, pitting, or scaling
- No painting, coating, or maintenance required
- Lightweight for lower freight costs
- No need for heavy lifting equipment
- Superb performance in any natural environment
- Lower installation costs
- No maintenance needed for properly installed system
Thermoplastics can handle an estimated 70% of industrial piping applications. Because of their numerous advantages over non-plastic materials, they are clearly the choice for the future. Chemtrol reflects the commitment NIBCO has to growing its thermoplastics business - a business dedicated to excellence in manufacturing and product quality. For more information, contact a sales representative near you!
Check out these other informational posts from NIBCO:
- NIBCO® Chemtrol® True Union Ball Valve Anatomy
- Features and Benefits of NIBCO Chemtrol Thermoplastic Valves, Fittings, and Pipe
- How NIBCO® Extended Press Adapters Can Streamline Your Installation Process